ALPHA MALE BODY LANGUAGE: part 2
September 2nd, 2016
2. A second strategy to relax is to breathe through your abdomen rather than
When you breathe, imagine that you're bringing air down to your stomach.
Feel your belly rise and fall as you breathe.
3. Avoid nonverbal behaviors that are the opposite of relaxation:
- Raising your shoulders.
- Wrinkling your forehead.
- Fidgeting with your hands and/or legs.
- Tightening your facial muscles.
4. Relax all your muscles and slow down all of your movements a notch.
Alpha males generally move unhurriedly, as if they are in control of time
itself. Beta males are nervous and make jerky movements. Imagine you are
standing and walking through a swimming pool, where your movements are
slow and fluid.
5. Relax your eyes and eyelids.
Beta males hold their eyelids wide open because they are so nervous. Their
eyes dart all around. Instead let your eyelids rest. Look straight ahead. Only
give things your attention if they interest you. While you're out and about,
do the affirmation to yourself, "I am sexual, I am relaxed, and I am in
6. If someone wants your attention, move your head slowly.
A trait common to many beta males is being so eager to please that when
someone calls their name, you see them spin their heads toward the person
unnaturally fast.back to blog listing